Daniel Bagley, Eastgate, Graham Hill and Pinehurst Families:
The Pacific Northwest Ballet Winter DISCOVER DANCE Community Performance is Saturday, March 22! Please read the following information carefully. Questions can be directed to email@example.com or 206.441.2415.
- Your student will be performing on stage at McCaw Hall on Saturday, March 22, 2014 at 11:30am.
- All students need to arrive at McCaw Hall on Saturday, March 22nd by 10:45am.
- Families can choose to drive and drop students off OR take the school bus from school.
- The performance will last approximately 90 minutes. Students will not be released until the end of the performance- no exceptions.
- Tickets are available at PNB for $12 each, or $10 each for groups of 10 or more.
- Each school will create a group order ($10 tickets), which will be available until March 3; your child’s teacher will collect a classroom order.
- Student performers do not need a ticket, however all other family and friends will need a ticket for admission. This includes infants and toddlers on laps. This is a city mandate based on fire code restrictions.
- Scholarship (free) tickets are available to families that are unable to purchase tickets. All free ticket requests must be made by March 3rd.
- Some schools are providing yellow school buses for students and/or families. If you, your family, or student performer wish to take a school bus or need a carpool ride, please let your child’s teacher know as soon as possible.
- Departure times vary by school. Please contact your child’s teacher for details.
- Performing students must wear black pants (jeans, slacks, baseball pants, sweatpants, etc.) and a light tank or t-shirt.
- PNB will provide a t-shirt for every student performer, which they will receive on performance day (and get to keep!)
- There are no private changing areas. Please send your student ready to dance.
- Please let your classroom teacher know if your student will need to borrow a pair of black pants.
- Long hair must be pulled back away from the face in a ponytail, braid or bun.
- There is no dress code for McCaw Hall or PNB performances. Please come dressed as you are! DISCOVER DANCE is a casual and fun environment!