PNB rolls out the red carpet for our subscriber family—join us all season and receive ONE PERFORMANCE FREE, plus lifetime seat renewal privileges. Save the most and receive the most with a subscription to PNB.
Buy Online or call 206.441.2424 to Subscribe
The 2014-2015 season (Peter Boal’s tenth as artistic director!) will feature some of Peter’s favorites mixed with treasured classics and new works: the perfect combination of classic, contemporary, and cutting-edge.
- George Balanchine's pristine neo-classic Jewels opens the season
- November’s Director’s Choice will introduce you to 26-year-old Justin Peck, alongside David Dawson’s A Million Kisses to my Skin, Nacho Duato’s Rassemblement, and a PNB premiere by Annabelle Lopez Ochoa
- Tom Skerritt and Allan Galli will reprise their roles in Alexei Ratmansky's heartwarming Don Quixote (tentative) this winter
- The innovative William Forsythe is the focus of our March program, with two PNB premieres plus the return of contemporary classic, In the Middle Somewhat Elevated
- PNB’s wealth of remarkable ballerinas coincides with enduring audience acclaim to return Kent Stowell’s magnificent Swan Lake to stage.
- The season will conclude with Kent Stowell’s Carmina Burana, alongside Ratmansky’s Concerto DSCH and The Moor’s Pavane
Reserve a few magical moments with friends and family, reward yourself, and experience something truly unique and wonderful by subscribing today. See you at the ballet!
Buy Online or call 206.441.2424
View the 2014-2015 Season
Season programming subject to change.