The 2014-2015 season (Peter Boal’s tenth as artistic director!) will feature some of Peter’s favorites mixed with treasured classics and new works: the perfect combination of classic, contemporary, and cutting-edge.
- George Balanchine's pristine neo-classic Jewels opens the season
- November’s Director’s Choice will introduce you to 26-year-old Justin Peck, alongside David Dawson’s A Million Kisses to my Skin, Nacho Duato’s Rassemblement, and a PNB premiere by Annabelle Lopez Ochoa
- Tom Skerritt and Allan Galli will reprise their roles in Alexei Ratmansky's heartwarming Don Quixote (tentative) this winter
- The innovative William Forsythe is the focus of our March program, with two PNB premieres plus the return of contemporary classic, In the Middle Somewhat Elevated
- PNB’s wealth of remarkable ballerinas coincides with enduring audience acclaim to return Kent Stowell’s magnificent Swan Lake to stage.
- The season will conclude with Kent Stowell’s Carmina Burana, alongside Ratmansky’s Concerto DSCH and The Moor’s Pavane
Online or call 206.441.2424
As a renewing subscriber, you'll receive savings on tickets and many other valuable subscriber benefits.
Season programming subject to change.