Share your message with our audience
Innovative. Daring. Limitless imagination and fearless artistry. These are just a few words used to describe Pacific Northwest Ballet. With glowing reviews both locally and nationally, the word is out: PNB is the place to be. The largest ballet company in the Pacific Northwest, PNB is one of the most highly regarded dance institutions in the United States.
- PNB reaches over 250,000 people annually in the Puget Sound region through performances, education and community programs.
- In the 2014-2015 Season, the Company will present over 100 performances of full-length and mixed repertory ballets, including Stowell/Sendak Nutcracker production.
- PNB has achieved international prominence through tours to prestigious festivals and performance halls in Edinburgh, Istanbul, Hong Kong and Sadler's Wells Theatre, London, among others.
- PNB's domestic tours include appearances in New York City; Vail, CO; Washington, DC; Santa Fe, NM; Palm Springs, CA; Portland, OR; and Las Vegas, NV.
- Pacific Northwest Ballet School instructs over 1,100 students each year in two locations; the Phelps Center in Seattle and the Francia Russell Center in Bellevue.
Share your message with our audience. By joining our team of corporate partners, your business will showcase its commitment to Seattle's flourishing arts community and to the quality of life in our community at large. You will receive prominent recognition, promotional opportunities and entertainment benefits that demonstrate your community leadership. Whether your goal is giving back to the community, offering your employees and clients an unforgettable arts experience, or making the most of a wealth of marketing and brand enhancing opportunities, PNB will help connect your company with a very desirable audience in a meaningful, memorable way.
Benefits of Corporate Partnership with PNB
PNB patrons in McCaw Hall Lobby
Photo © Bill Mohn.
Corporate sponsorships take several forms with opportunities at many levels. These include the sponsorship of performances and performance-related activities, support for education and outreach programs, and underwriting of special events.
By contributing to PNB, your company will receive:
Benefits are determined by the level of contribution and may be custom tailored to suit your business objectives.
- Prominent visibility as a strong community partner on PNB promotional materials distributed regionally
- Association with one of the top ballet companies in the nation
- Employee and customer engagement through free and discounted tickets
- Complimentary advertisement in Encore performance program
- On-site visibility and sampling opportunities
- Cross promotion opportunities
In December 2015, PNB will premiere a new Nutcracker. With choreography by George Balanchine and scenic and costume design by children’s book author and illustrator Ian Falconer, PNB is reinvigorating and putting a colorful spin on this favorite Northwest holiday tradition, creating high-exposure sponsorship opportunities.
PNB's Annual Nutcracker
Performance reaches a wide audience with:
- Nearly 100,000 attendees a year
- Over 64 million annual impressions , including
television, radio, print and electronic media
- Annual advertising budget over $1 million
- Nearly $6 million annually in sales
- Multiple exposure/touch point opportunities
on site at McCaw Hall
Contact Erin Hulme, Corporate Relations Manager at 206.441.3571 or EHulme@pnb.org
to design a package that achieves your goals.
For information on Foundation and Government Giving, contact Suzanne Erickson at SErickson@pnb.org.