Subscribe to PNB's full season for the best seats, exclusive discounts & subscriber-only benefits.
Buy Online or call 206.441.2424.
The 2013–2014 season will feature celebrated choreography, the renowned PNB Orchestra, stunning production design, and of course the incomparable dancing you expect from Pacific Northwest Ballet. Season highlights include:
- A world premiere by Twyla Tharp (PNB's First Artist-in-Residence), the PNB premiere of Tharp’s Brief Fling with Nine Sinatra Songs
- Balanchine's witty A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Ronald Hynd's glorious The Sleeping Beauty
- The return of PNB's acclaimed Giselle, with all new scenery and costumes
- The PNB premiere of Jiri Kylian's Forgotten Land, along with audience favorites Petite Mort and Sechs Tänze
- TAKE FIVE...More or Less by Broadway darling Susan Stroman
- Susan Marshall's ariel romance, Kiss
- Molissa Fenley's tour de force, State of Darkness to Stravinsky’s Rite of Spring
- PNB’s first work by avant-garde choreographer Crystal Pite
Add Nutcracker to your subscription by calling 206.441.2424.
Buy Online or call 206.441.2424
Season programming subject to change.