Here’s our list of the Top 10 Ballet related gifts this holiday season.
10. 2017 PNB Calendar ($12.95)
Never miss a cue with this wonderful 13 month calendar featuring Angela Sterling’s photography.
9. Snowflake Dancer Waterglobe ($49.95)
What’s better than dancers being showered in snowflakes and glitter?
8. PNB Orchestra’s CD of The Nutcracker ($19.95)
Tchaikovsky’s beautiful score performed by the PNB Orchestra conducted by Emil de Cou.
1 disc, 22 tracks, countless memories.
7. Dancing Ornaments – Set of Four ($49.95)
Mini replicas of the Prince, Clara, Mouse King, and Herr Drosselmeier based on the illustrations by Ian Falconer.
Measure 4″ to 5.5″
6. Autographed Pointe Shoes ($50)
Wonderful PNB dancers to add to your collection! Choose from three ballerinas.
5. Out There: Jonathan Porretta’s Life in Dance Book ($45)
The book’s message—”Be yourself and people will love you for who you are”—comes through clearly in Marcie Sillman’s crisp, engaging prose.
Family snapshots and exquisite dance photography by Angela Sterling show key moments in Porretta’s career thus far.
4. Degas Notecards ($14.95)
Share four of Degas’ most loved paintings with this set of 16 assorted notecards.
3. Dancers Among Us Coffee Table Book ($17.95)
Jordan Matter’s thrilling photography of dancers leaping, spinning, lifting, kicking—but in the midst of daily life!
2. Ballet Gift Certificate
Give the gift of dance this holiday season! Email option available.
1. Tickets to George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker® (Starting at $25)
And of course, nothing says you care more than spending time with the people you love. Plus, great seats are still available from now through December 28th, 2016!