Partner with PNB
PNB exemplifies the entrepreneurial nature and economic vitality of the Pacific Northwest region. The business community is an essential partner with PNB, helping us accomplish our mission and vision. Corporate contributions through sponsorships and foundation grants, employee matching gifts, and in-kind donations, enables PNB to perform both innovative and classic ballets at the highest standard of artistry while contributing to the larger community by providing arts education and access to the arts. Partnering with PNB demonstrates community leadership and commitment to excellence in the Pacific Northwest.
Opportunities to partner with PNB include sponsorship of performances, support for education and outreach programs, and underwriting of special events:
- PERFORMANCES: PNB performs over 100 full-length and mixed repertory ballets, including George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker™, and reaches over 250,000 people annually in the Puget Sound region.
- EDUCATION AND OUTREACH PROGRAMS: PNB School and Community Education Department offers over 20,000 young people the opportunity to explore the world of dance through an array of short-term and sustained arts experiences, including:
- DISCOVER DANCE standards-based dance education in elementary school classrooms
- EYES ON DANCE student matinees and in-school performance workshops
- DanceChance scholarships for elementary school age professional dance education
- SPECIAL EVENTS: PNB hosts a wide range of events year-long, starting with our First Look Opening Gala with over 300 in attendance backstage of McCaw Hall, to intimate donor dinners of 40 people at the artistic director’s home, to family events like the Nutcracker Tea.
PNB PARTNER BENEFITS
By contributing to PNB our partners receive:
- Prominent visibility as a strong community partner on PNB promotional materials distributed regionally
- Brand association with one of the top ballet companies in the nation
- Employee and customer engagement through free and discounted tickets
- Complimentary advertisement in Encore performance program
- On-site visibility and sampling opportunities in McCaw Hall
- Cross promotion opportunities
GEORGE BALANCHINE’S THE NUTCRACKER® SPONSORSHIP
In December 2015, PNB will premiere a new George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker®. With choreography by George Balanchine and scenic and costume design by children’s book author and illustrator Ian Falconer, PNB is reinvigorating and putting a colorful spin on this favorite Northwest holiday tradition, creating high-exposure sponsorship opportunities.
PNB’s Annual George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker® Performance reaches a wide audience with:
- Nearly 100,000 attendees a year
- Over 64 million annual impressions , including television, radio, print and electronic media
- Annual advertising budget over $1 million
- Nearly $6 million annually in sales
- Multiple exposure/touch point opportunities on site at McCaw Hall
Benefits are determined by the level of contribution and may be custom tailored to suit your business objectives.
Contact Elizabeth Bly, Corporate Relations Manager at 206.441.3571 to design a package that achieves your goals.
For information on Foundation and Government Giving, contact Suzanne Erickson at SErickson@pnb.org.