Here you will find information to enhance your visit to McCaw Hall and PNB performance. If you have further questions, please contact the PNB Box Office at 206.441.2424.
Marion Oliver McCaw Hall
- About McCaw Hall: McCaw Hall history and detailed facts about the venue spaces, services, and accommodations.
- McCaw Hall Updates: Information on changes to concessions, Amusements, outdoor art and travel at McCaw hall over the summer of 2017.
- McCaw Hall Guidelines & Etiquette: Information on booster seats, binoculars, and other resources, as well as guidelines for etiquette and courtesy while attending PNB performances.
- McCaw Hall Box Office: Location and hours for the day-of-show box office at McCaw Hall.
- Amusements Gift Shop: Located at McCaw Hall, a visit to the Amusements gift shop makes any trip to PNB complete.
- Accessibility: McCaw Hall is fully ADA accessible.
- McCaw Hall is located at 321 Mercer Street, Seattle, WA 98109.
- Parking is available at Mercer Street Garage directly opposite and provides skybridge and wheelchair access.
- Directions: Driving directions and maps to help you get to McCaw Hall.
- Parking & Transportation: Parking, public transit, and traffic information and resources.
Dining and Lodging
- Dining at McCaw Hall: Extend your visit by dining at McCaw Hall or at nearby restaurants before or after your PNB performance.
- Local Lodging: View our preferred lodging options close to downtown Seattle or Marion Oliver McCaw Hall, or book accommodations at Seattle hotels through our lodging page and PNB will receive a portion of the rate!
- Click Here to find out what Pre/Post Performance Events, Lectures, and Previews may be happening for your PNB performance!
We’re Glad You Asked!
- A random sampling of PNB FAQs (PDF)— A selection of frequently asked questions (and answers) about ballet, PNB’s repertory, costumes, scenery, becoming involved, and more.
About George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker®
- Running Time: Approximately 2 hours including one intermission.
- The lobby opens two hours before the performance.
- Learn more about The Nutcracker
Want to know if the 99 closure will affect how you get to the ballet? Click here to read the latest updates from Seattle Center.
The Show Must Go On!
Pacific Northwest Ballet is committed to honoring its performance calendar. Performances will not be cancelled for any reason: weather, flu, traffic, etc. All ticket sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges. In the unlikely event that the status of a performance does change, an announcement will be posted on our website and PNB will attempt to notify all affected ticket buyers. If you are unable to attend a performance, you may donate your ticket back to PNB and receive a tax deduction by contacting the PNB Box Office at 206.441.2424 at least 24 hours prior to your performance.