The world is turning very quickly as we try to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. PNB understands the need to take significant measures to protect the health of all our citizens. In an attempt to be part of the solution, and for the safety of our audiences, artists, students, and staff, all PNB performances and events, including the upcoming production of Pite-Tharp-Liang, are cancelled through June 2020.
As a valued member of our PNB family, you can appreciate the impact of cancellations on PNB’s financial health. Non-profit organizations like ours have no contingency budgets in the case of civil emergencies like this one; our resources overwhelming go to producing work for the stage. We are asking you to consider donating the cost of your tickets as a gift to PNB, for which we will gratefully issue you a tax receipt. On behalf of everyone at PNB – dancers, musicians, staff and faculty – we truly appreciate your investment in the ballet and in Seattle’s ever-important arts and culture community.
Cancelling these performances is a heartbreaking development, but we are more committed than ever to bringing great art back to our stage as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your patronage, we look forward to seeing you back at the ballet soon.
Ellen Walker, Executive Director and Peter Boal, Artistic Director
Please select from one of two options for your PNB tickets.
What will my credit be valid for?
- This credit is valid towards ticket purchases to a regular season performance in PNB’s upcoming 2020/21 season, running September 2020 through June 2021.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to apply credit towards the purchase of a season subscription package.
How do I use my PNB credit?
- Please visit our 2020/21 season page to plan which show you will use your credit for.
- The box office will follow up with you via email in the coming weeks with instructions on how to redeem your credit for your show next season.
- All credit must be redeemed through the box office by August 10, 2020 and will expire after that date.
If you purchased your ticket from a third-party, please get in touch with the third-party directly for your ticket options.