Tuition & Scholarships
Students in Pre-Ballet and above are registered on a yearly basis; Duet, PNB Tots, and Creative Movement are registered on a quarterly basis.
Three payment options are available:
- Full-year (Full-year payments are due on September 1, 2019)
- Biannual Installments (Biannual Installments are due September 1, 2019 and January 15, 2020)
- Quarterly Installments (for Duet, PNB Tots, and Creative Movement) OR Monthly Installments (for Pre-Ballet through Professional Division)
- Quarterly payments are due September 1, October 28, January 20, and March 23
- Monthly Installments are due by the first of each month, beginning September 1, 2019, and continue through June (for a total of 10 monthly payments).
Students admitted after the school year has begun are eligible to pay a pro-rated amount upon approval of the Managing Director.
Once classes have begun, tuition is not refundable. Students who miss class or withdraw before the end of the semester are still obligated for the full semester’s fees, whether they are paying on a semester basis or in monthly installments. Please refer to the PNB School Handbook for a complete outline of the School’s Tuition Policies.
Students are eligible for a pro-rated tuition refund only if they must withdraw from classes due to prolonged illness or severe injury, verified by a doctor’s certificate.
Students with outstanding accounts will not be admitted to class. There is a $20 charge for any returned check. Late payments will be charged a $50 late fee per month until the account balance is current. Accounts delinquent three months require enrollment in Auto-payments.
*Semester installments include a processing fee and are due in September and January.
**Monthly installments (10 months; September–June) include a processing fee.
The mandatory accident insurance fee is included in the tuition payment. Please note that PNBS’ insurance is a secondary policy. Students with outstanding accounts more than 30 days overdue will be charged a $50 late fee.
Scholarships & Financial Aid
Named Scholarship Funds
Several Named Scholarship Funds have been created within PNB Endowment by individual and foundation donors. A Named Scholarship Fund can provide annual income to support tuition, financial stipends, pointe shoes, and clothing for aspiring young dancers in PNB School. Please visit the PNB Endowment page to learn more about Named Scholarship Funds.