Pacific Northwest Ballet School has two facilities ideally suited for dance. The curriculum, faculty, tuition, dress code and audition requirements are identical at the Seattle and Eastside Schools. Click on one of the locations below for full details.
301 Mercer Street
Seattle, WA 98109 View Map
Email: email@example.comThe Phelps Center is on the campus of the Seattle Center and adjacent to Marion Oliver McCaw Hall. In addition to the School, Company rehearsal studios and administrative offices are located here. The School and Company moved to the new facility in the spring of 1993.
The Phelps Center provides:
- Eight studios with specially constructed floors, four of which are dedicated to the use of the School.
- Large dressing rooms with lockers and showers.
- A student lounge for breaks, with vending machines offering healthy snacks.
- A lounge for parents.
- A dance library for reference and expanded studies with quiet study areas.
- A safe and convenient drop-off area for students in front of the building.
- The opportunity to be trained in a state-of-the-art facility where professional dancers work and rehearse.
The New Francia Russell Center
1611 136th Place NE
Bellevue, WA 98005
Pacific Northwest Ballet is proud to announce that the new Francia Russell Center (FRC) is now open. More than a ballet school, the FRC is an Eastside gathering space dedicated to education, creativity, and the shared joy of artistic expression.
- State-of-the-art dance studios with high ceilings, sprung floors, and mirrored walls.
- Seven total studios – including a new performance space.
- A library stocked with dance resources and space for homework.
- Public spaces for families to enjoy and to serve the greater Eastside community.
- Additional studio space for more early childhood dance classes.
- Certified LEED Gold “green” facility