301 Mercer Street
Seattle, WA 98109 View Map
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Phelps Center is on the campus of the Seattle Center and adjacent to Marion Oliver McCaw Hall. In addition to the School, Company rehearsal studios and administrative offices are located here. The School and Company moved to the new facility in the spring of 1993.
The Phelps Center provides:
- Eight studios with specially constructed floors, four of which are dedicated to the use of the School.
- Large dressing rooms with lockers and showers.
- A student lounge for breaks, with vending machines offering healthy snacks.
- A lounge for parents.
- A dance library for reference and expanded studies with quiet study areas.
- A safe and convenient drop-off area for students in front of the building.
- The opportunity to be trained in a state-of-the-art facility where professional dancers work and rehearse.